- To become familiar with neonatal anatomy and physiology of the airway (CPD matrix 1A01)
- Improved understanding of neonatal pharmacology for drugs used in intubation. (1A02)
- Increase confidence with basic airway skills, equipment and adjuncts.(1C02)
- Understanding of common problems and management strategies.
- Understand neonatal conditions requiring specific airway management.
- Improve skills in neonatal intubation and safe monitoring of the intubated neonate.
- Develop effective approaches for predicting and managing the difficult airway
- Introduction to advanced airway management of difficult neonatal airways and tracheostomies
- Practise skills gained in high fidelity simulation.
Please visit this page later for next course date
Dr Stephanie Jinks: [email protected]