A hands-on day to refresh your airway skills and decision making:
- Practice “Scalpel cricothyroidotomy” on pig tracheal model
- Experienced faculty who use advanced airway equipment and manage complex airway cases on a regular basis.
- High faculty to participant ratio
- Anaesthetic Consultants and non-trainee grade Anaesthetists who would like to refresh their airway skills and decision making with hands-on time at workstations and the opportunity to discuss cases with experienced faculty.
Feedback on Course
- The Airway Refresher Day in 2013 received excellent feedback. Feedback details.
- Previously approved by the Royal College of Anaesthetists as external CPD (5 CPD points) and by DAS. Awaitingapproval for 9 th STG Airway Day 2019.
- CPD matrix: 1C02, 2A01 , 1B02, 1I02, 3A01
Thu, 17th Jan 2019
Registration queries: Robert Colson at the Simulation Centre: 020 8725 3574, [email protected]
Dr Kanika Dua, Consultant H&N Anaesthetist
Dr Jelena Devic, Consultant H&N Anaesthetist
Dr Elena Kourteli, Consultant H&N Anaesthetist, [email protected]
£165 including refreshments and lunch