1. To teach airway skills using a variety of advanced airway equipment
2. To teach human factors in airway management
3. Airway management in adults and children
4. Basic airway skills such as optimum position
- Learn oral and nasal fibreoptic intibating skills and Awake fibreoptic intubation
- Use of supraglottic devices such as ILMA and second generation supraglottic airway devices, videolaryngoscopes and Aintree intubating catheter.
- Paediatic videolaryngoscopes and positional of double lumen tube
- Human Factors and simulator training and DAS unanticipated difficult airway guidelines. Management of the cant intubate cant oxygenate situation ( front of the neck airway access), Ultrasound and the airway, ORSIM Brochoscopy and optimising position for laryngoscopy.
Thu, 25th Jun 2020
Tel: 0116 258 8094
Email: [email protected]