We are delighted to announce that applications for the role of Trainee Representative are now welcome from Full (UK & Irish) members of DAS in good standing.
The role of Trainee Representative is largely related to the development of educational material for the DAS website; addressing the needs of the Royal College of Anaesthetists (RCoA) curriculum in terms of airway management and providing a trainee perspective on matters arising within the committee.
- Applications open from 26th September to 23:59 (BST) on 10th October 2018.
- Cover letter and CVs are reviewed by DAS Executive week commencing 15th October and the top 3 candidates invited to interview.
- Interviews will be conducted on 28th November 2018 at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC). Travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- Results will be announced to members on 30th November 2018 at the DAS Annual Members Meeting at DAS 2018 ASM, Edinburgh.
- The tenure of DAS Trainee Representative will be for a fixed 2-year term from announcement of results.
- The trainee representative should be post FRCA / FFARCSI and have a minimum of 18 months from their CCT.
Applicants are encouraged to attend the DAS 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) in Edinburgh, during which interviews will take place with the top three candidates. The successful candidate will be announced on Friday 30th November. If you are interested in applying, please submit a cover letter and CV to the DAS Secretariat at[email protected].
Closing date: 23.59 (BST) 10th October 2018