The course is a mixture of lectures, workshops and interactive case discussions.
- Airway assessment
- Critical Care airway issues
- The Obstructed airway
- The Paediatric Difficult Airway
- FibreopticNasendoscopy Demonstration
- The Obstetric Airway
- THRIVE and Preoxygenation
- Case Discussions
- Supraglottic devices and videolaryngoscopy
- Front of neck access and jet ventilation
- Fibreoptic intubation
- Lung isolation
Places are limited to 16 delegates to ensure a high faculty to delegate ratio.
The course is open to Doctors of all grades.
The course will be registered with the RCOA for 5 CPD points.
The Quad centre, Queen Alexandra Hospital Portsmouth PO6 3LY
The Portsmouth Airway Workshop Seminar 2018
Please visit this page later for next course date
For further details and to book a place please contact
Registration fee: £175 including Lunch and Refreshments