The course is a mixture of lectures, workshops and interactive case discussions.
- Airway assessment
- Critical Care airway issues
- The Obstructed airway
- The Paediatric Difficult Airway
- FibreopticNasendoscopy Demonstration
- The Obstetric Airway
- THRIVE and Preoxygenation
- Case Discussions
- Supraglottic devices and videolaryngoscopy
- Front of neck access and jet ventilation
- Fibreoptic intubation
- Lung isolation
Places are limited to 16 delegates to ensure a high faculty to delegate ratio.
The course is open to Doctors of all grades.
The course will be registered with the RCOA for 5 CPD points.
The Quad centre, Queen Alexandra Hospital Portsmouth PO6 3LY
The Portsmouth Airway Workshop Seminar 2018
Fri, 23rd Nov 2018
For further details and to book a place please contact
Registration fee: £175 including Lunch and Refreshments