We are pleased to announce the DAS Trainee Essay Competition 2017. Please see below for details of the competition which is open to all DAS trainee members.
Topic: Technology and Airway: Real advances or style over substance?
- Word count should be kept to a maximum of 1500 wordsexcluding references. Please use Times New Roman size 12 font and double line spacing. References should be formatted as for the BJA.
- Members of the DAS committee will judge anonymised entries. We will be looking for a balanced viewpoint and expression.
- We are pleased to introduce the DAS trainee essay competition. Entries are invited on the above essay title from any trainee member of the DAS. Only one entry is allowed per person and only a single author is allowed. The submitting trainee should be a DAS member. Please Refer to DAS website for Registration Process if required.
- Please e-mail your entries to [email protected] and to [email protected].
- Please send in your entries along with a completed submission form which is attached to the e mail invite or can be downloaded from the DAS website.Please label your word file ‘DAS trainee Essay Competition – your DAS Membership Number’.
- Prize money of £100and a certificate will be awarded to the authors of the top essay. The winning essay will be published in the DAS newsletter. Further prizes will be decided by the judges.
- Winners will be contacted by the early September2017 to give plenty of time for them to register for the DAS–ASM Nov 2017 in London where they will be presented with their prize and certificate.
- Deadline for receipt of emailed essays: Midnight on 15/07/2017
DAS Trainee Representatives