Ventrain® is a single-use, small lumen ventilation device designed for difficult or obstructed airway situations.
- Actively controls both INSPIRATION and EXPIRATION
- Fully controlled ventilation of a patient with an obstructed upper airway
- Net reduction of energy to the lungs- reduces the risk of barotrauma
- Provides a I:E ratio of 1:1
- Side-stream capnometry connector
Provides fully controlled ventilation in “Cannot Intubate, Cannot Oxygenate” situations.
Ventrain stated for use in ‘Draw 5- Plan D’ of the Difficult Airway Trolley (DAT).
For a demonstrational video click here (http://www.ventinovamedical.com/ventrain/)
Disclaimer This is an advert. Appearance of this product on our website does not indicate endorsement by DAS. To advertise your product please click here.